This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which TheSpring.io uses that information.
Information that we collect and how we use it:
- We collect email addresses for our weekly email update. We use this to provide our subscribers with weekly email updates. We will never sell your email address.
- We use third-party vendors to deliver the newsletter. We use Mailchimp to deliver our weekly newsletter. They store email addresses on their data servers.
- The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to TheSpring.io, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the site from which you enter TheSpring.io, the pages you visit on TheSpring.io and the amount of time you spend on TheSpring.io. This visitor information may be used to improve TheSpring.io.
- We use this information to: deliver services, personalize the website for you, and to send you a weekly update.
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
TheSpring.io asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up for TheSpring.io’s weekly email, you provide explicit consent for The.ioSpring to collect the above listed personal information and send you emails.
- Legitimate Interests — The Spring may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
Disclosure of information
We will not voluntarily share your email provided via TheSpring.io to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us,
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies”.
Your choices and access
The Spring may allow you to choose to receive or stop receiving communications from us. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
Links to other Websites
A cookie is a small text file that TheSpring.io can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit TheSpring.io, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on TheSpring.io. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of TheSpring.io.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from TheSpring.io may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
Terms Of Service
The contributors at TheSpring.io would love for you to use this website. This site, blog, and related services are designed to educate and entertain, and we encourage you to express yourself freely. TheSpring.io makes no claims. TheSpring.io is not responsible for anything and if the company is found to be responsible for anything, the maximum payout, including legal fees, cannot exceed any monies that you’ve paid to TheSpring.io over the previous 12 months.
Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the https://www.thespring.io website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites, taken together, the ‘website’.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any TheSpring.io services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TheSpring.io, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.io has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the website, TheSpring.io does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TheSpring.io disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. If you believe that material located on or linked to TheSpring.io violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TheSpring.io in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. TheSpring.io will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Corrections, Suggestions, and Complaints. We welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Website that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted on The Spring’s Twitter account. Please send a direct message there. Readers dissatisfied with a response may reach Kevin directly at his personal Twitter account.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from TheSpring.io to you any TheSpring.io or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with io. TheSpring.io, the logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in connection with TheSpring.io are intellectual property of TheSpring.io. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any trademarks or intellectual property from TheSpring.io or any third-party.
- Updates to Terms of Service. The Spring reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this Terms of Service agreement. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Thespring.io following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. Thespring.io may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Any new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination.io may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may simply stop using the website. All provisions of this agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The website is provided “as is”. TheSpring.io hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. TheSpring.io does not make any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. Further, TheSpring.io does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. This website and all of its content is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. io does not provide financial, legal, or investment advice.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will TheSpring.io be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to TheSpring.io under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheSpring.io, its contributors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to out of your violation this agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TheSpring.io and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized director of TheSpring.io or by a posting of a revised version to this agreement by TheSpring.io. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the provincial and federal courts located in Ontario, Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Toronto, Canada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If you prevail over TheSpring.io, no fees paid to you, including arrorney’s fees, may exceed what you have paid to TheSpring.io. in the prior 12 months. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; TheSpring.io may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Affiliate Program. TheSpring.io participates in Amazon’s Associate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Essentially this means that if you click one of my links to Amazon and happen to buy a product, I may receive a small referral commission, but you don’t pay any more for the product.